Friday, December 1, 2023

December #TBR Stack

 

Hiya there kind peoples! I am going to try something new this month! It's the last month of the year starting today, so I am going to challenge myself to a thing! I'm going to read 10 books this month! Can I do it? Honestly, I dunno. Will I give it my best try!? Abso-friggenlutely! So what am I aiming to read this month:


  • Fourth Wing
  • Vicious 
  • Red Rising
  • By the Light of Dead Stars
  • Weyward
  • Pet Semetary
  • The Assassin's Apprentice (finish this one)
  • Destiny (Finish this one) 
  • The Hobbit (finish this one)
  • The Secret History (finish this one)
As you can see I have four books that I've started then stopped and I want to finish them by the end of  the year so I can put them back on the shelf. It's a lofty goal for someone with a scatter brain that is also working and doing school AND during the holidays, but I'm going to give it the good old try hard! 

I won't be doing Monday posts this month, just check ins to let you know how good (or bad) I'm doing on my goal! 

The week of Christmas might be a big ole bust in terms of reading because my son will be with me, but I will still try my mightiest! I might do a few personal readathons to help but that's tbd. 

What are your plans for the month of December? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!