Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Spring into Horror Readathon

 

Starting April 1st and ending on April 30th, I will be participating in the Spring into Horror Readathon! Click the pic above to visit the sign up page! 

Here's the details:

The one main "rule" of Spring into Horror is that you must read at least ONE scary book (which can be a thriller, mystery, Gothic novel, or similar for those who are faint of heart). I hope you will indulge the scary beyond the one book, but that is entirely up to you. It is all about the reading after all.

My as of now, list for this event!

  • The Lady in White 
  • Dracula
  • Pet Semetary
  • And Then There Were None
This list might change as the even gets closer but for now this is it! I'm trying to adhere to the theme as well as I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!