Saturday, November 1, 2014

Reviews Will Be Far and Few Between This Month


Well Elrond, let me explain why. As you can see from that button and word counter thingy on the side bar, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo this month. I am dead determined to hit my goal this year it is beyond ridiculous! So with that goal in mind I have cut back to a slow and sad pace of reading and reviewing.

Now if you have a problem with that..take it up with Dean. (Thankfully he's no longer a Dean-mon

  
Anyway, it's been a dreamsicle of mine to write a book and while I do still have work, a kid, a house, two cats, and a husband etc...I will put one of my loves (reading and reviewing) on hold for a bit just to make this happen.

I'm not saying this blog will be totally dead, but not  the party central it usually is! 


Happy November to you guys! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!