Friday, May 9, 2014

Rapt **Erotic Fiction***

Rapt_1400x2100_300dpi
Rapt (An Erotic Tale)
By Laurel Cremant




Blurb:  Jessica Sinclair has spent the last year tip toeing around her new boss Lucas Wright. She wants him and he knows it, but she has no intention of giving into temptation. She’s always enjoyed a little pain with her pleasure, but she never thought denial could feel so good. Every meeting drives her to a sexual edge and yet they’ve never shared a simple kiss. Resisting him has become a delicious game.

Lucas Wright has enjoyed playing the waiting game with Jessica. The sadist in him enjoys every quip and parry they share. But every man has his limits and he’s officially reached his. He’d never thought that he would find his perfect match in a woman as stubborn as Jessica, but every teasing encounter has convinced him it’s time to put an end to their games and show her just how sweet surrender can be.





Excerpt: (18 + only – language and sexual situations)

“You remember,” he said now with a smile.

“What exactly am I supposed to be remembering?” she asked.

“That I’m an incredibly observant man,” he said.

She remained silent.

“Nothing to say?” he asked.

Licking her lips, she shook her head.

“Excellent.”

He leaned forward in his seat, resting his elbows on his knees, the hand holding his drink dangling down his leg.

“Show me,” he said.

His husky demand rocked her. Did she dare?

“We can always not play,” he said at her hesitation.

No!

Her heart lurched at that possibility. As much as their new game challenged her, she didn’t want it to end. Instead, she licked her lips and held his gaze. It wasn’t difficult. When  he was near she remained caught in a strange web of want and greedy expectation controlled only by him.

She unfolded her arms and placed her hands at her sides, curling her fingers tight into her palms. The small bite of her nails digging into her skin helped ground her. Slowly, she uncrossed her legs and pressed her knees tightly together.

His gaze didn’t flicker downward to look, the golden flecks in his eyes seemed to glow and held her transfixed.

“Show me,” he said again.

Taking a deep shaky breath, she unfurled her fingers and clenched the smooth satin of her skirt before pulling it up her thighs, inch by inch before settling the bunched material at her hips.

“More.”

At his husky demand, she spread her legs open, exposing her secret to him, feeling the cool caress of air drift over her naked sex. His gaze didn’t waver—it didn’t dip down to see what she offered to him.

“Perfect. Now isn’t that better?”

She nodded at a loss for words. She did feel better. Something about exposing herself to him—of them both being fully aware of her eagerness to please ratcheted up her need to another notch.

“Good,” he said. “I remember that day so clearly. It was the first time I’ve ever seen you so distracted. Your eyes were glassy and bright. But you know what tipped me off to your naughty little secret?” he asked.

She licked her lips unsure of how to answer.

“You kept squirming in your chair crossing and uncrossing your legs and every now and then you would let out a sexy sigh. That’s when I knew and I wanted to see how long you could last like that. What it would take to break you? That was the day I realized we’d both been playing the same game all along.”

He took another sip of his drink, a small smile playing across his lips.

“I’d wondered about it for a while which is why extended my business trip. I wanted to see if our meetings where as stimulating to you as they were to me.”

She clenched her hands tighter, her breath coming out in deep pants. She wanted him to look at her, to slide his hot gaze down to her center and see how wet and ready she was for him. He didn’t. Lucas continued to speak as if she wasn’t open and bared to him.

“Another test?” she asked, her voice sounding wispy and thin to her ears.

He nodded.

“In a way. That’s when I realized that you and I could be great together. I loved watching you squirm, loved knowing that you sat there with your wet, creaming pussy, and that it was all for me. But most of all I enjoyed denying you that release, of knowing the pain of denial was bringing us both so much pleasure.”

She couldn’t refute the truth in his words, even now as he spoke to her, ignoring her splayed legs, he kept her on edge.

“I’ve always known that I’m a bit of a sadist,” he said. “But I’ve never been into physical pain. I’ve never wanted to whip a woman or spank her until she begged—although I can see the merits in that. My weakness has always been in denial, in a woman giving me ultimate control of her body and arousal, allowing me to determine when and where she gets to come.”

“That day in my office I realized you wanted the same things. You were bringing yourself to the edge of orgasm all because we were both denying you pleasure. If I’m a bit of a sadist Jessica, you are most definitely a masochist.”

“Then what does that make us?” she asked.

A dimple flashed on his cheek as he smirked at her.

“A perfect match,” he said.





BUY LINKS: All Romance |Amazon (US/UK/CA) | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | Google Play

Authors Bio:

Laurel is a romance author, who like most writers loves to read. Her first love (pun intended) has always been romance. From the sappy YA romance novel to the more risqué erotica novels, Laurel is a sucker for a good love story.



Laurel writes paranormal and contemporary romance and is a self-proclaimed, out of the closet nerd. She admits that she can't seem to avoid adding a bit of "nerdology" or "geek-dom" to all of her books. Living in Miami, she also admits that she can't seem to avoid giving her heroines gorgeous shoes, "In Miami, we worship everything strappy, open toed and just plain hot!"



Sizzling Romance, Lasting Love









Rapt
by Laurel Cremant Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!