Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm Doing that Weekly Thing Again!

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/
This meme is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey! I haven't done one of these is friggen forever, but I thought it would be fun! Plus a little motivation to get me back in the habit of reading FOR FUN :)

So last week was a mess. Not much in the way of reading anything so this week, even with the holidays coming up I hope to read at least 1 book.

For my Classics Blog (here) I'm hoping to finish up Lord of the Flies and write out my thoughts.

For this blog:

This giant brick of a book that my husband claims is awesomeballs!



I think since this has like an elevenitybillionity pages, this will be a good one to just focus on. :)

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!