Monday, November 12, 2012

What are you Reading?

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila over at Bookjourney! I love it! I get to add to my wishlist and TBR list and I get to discuss what I am planning on reading this week! So here's mah plans!



This is a "finish up the books" week! I've pretty much started ALL of these and would like to get them done! It's strange because all of them are good, but each in a different way!

Plus, I have the selections from The Hobbit read-a-long that I'm participating in!

Hope your week is full of GREAT books!

4 comments:

  1. I have The Secret Keeper on my TBR- I have not read anything by Kate Morton, but I have heard such good things. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the Secret Keeper for my mom - hoping to read it after her :) Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some time to finish all the books. Incarceron is one I've had my eye on, but haven't decided if I'm going to read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you're reading right now. I'm embarassed because I totally tanked your read-a-thon this weekend. I had my son's party on Saturday and after getting ready for it the two days before and then hosting it, I was absolutely exhausted the rest of the weekend. I promise I'll do better next time. =O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!