Monday, May 7, 2012

What are you Reading?

This is a weekly posty thing that I like to participate in, and try with all my short woman might to accomplish. I don't always succeed, but I still try! (I can has credit for that? Right?) Anyhoodle, I have designated this week to be LIBRARY WEEK! TAAA DAAA! I will focus my efforts on all my delicious sounding books that are sitting on my table right now poking me in the side whispering, "Ahem madam..what about us?" So neglect them I will no longer do!

Introducing this weeks stack o' bookage.

  • The Scorpio Races
  • Please Ignore Vera Dietz
  • The Forgotten Garden
  • Tender Morsels
  • Jellicoe Road
  • The Reincarnationist
Now please notice that didn't say that I would read them all. I know my book eye is bigger than my book stomach, but I will do what I can! If I don't read them all then the lovely thing about a library is that I can  just say "May I check this out again?"" and there! ;)

So my lovely readers, this be mah plans. I hope you have some wonderful plans of your own! LET ME SEES! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I can relate to making a bigger list than I can consume....but then I practically go blind trying to do so!

    Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have a problem! I just can't say no to all the pretty books! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
    2. Looks like you have some goodies this week. Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Start with The Scorpio Races - fantastic book :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already cracked open Jellicoe Road, but the Scorpio Races is my next one! :) I can't wait!

      Delete
  3. I don't have too bad a problem with too many books at the library itself, my problem is at the library booksales. All those lovely homeless books! I just have to bring them home! As the floor of my office can attest. :-/ Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short woman might is powerful stuff, as my 5'3 1/2 can attest. :)
    Enjoy all of those library books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got Scorpio Races here from my library as well. And I know I have Tender Morsels lying around somewhere... Good books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!