Monday, April 2, 2012

What are you Reading Monday?

Well I am not going to claim victory over last week, but I won't claim defeat either! I read. That is what I intended. :) This week I plan on starting a schedule thing. I know, I know, I've done this before but I think this one is going to be manageable.
What's on my list for this week:
  • (ebook tour) 
  • Arc
  • Finish this so I can send it to Amanda :)


Also I am taking part in some read-a-longs for these two books:
  • The Catcher in the Rye 
  • The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

That's all this week! What is your week going to be like? I hope you have some HAPPY READING! 

    8 comments:

    1. Catcher in the Rye and Heart is a Lonely Hunter are both very good reads. Great idea doing a read-a-long for those.

      Ciao!

      Here's It's Monday! What Are You Reading?! Please stop by and say hello!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I never try to schedule my reading. Something shiny always comes along to distract me!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Some interesting reads there, enjoy the week.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Catcher in the Rye is one I haven't yet read...and must!

      Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I've heard good things about All These Things I've Done. I hope you enjoy it!

      ReplyDelete
    6. I've never managed to read Catcher in the Rye, I've heard it's good but somehow missed it in school when others were reading it. Hope you like it :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. I'm part of the Titanic tour too. Doesn't the book look great? Hope you have a great week!

      ReplyDelete
    8. I've seen Grave Mercy on quite a few blogs and I'm looking forward to a blogger I know putting up a review of the Titanic book.
      Have a great week and happy reading and good luck with that schedule lol

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for visiting!