Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday-1


*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 My selection comes from:
"In a flash, I was suspended in the air, the back of my head inches from the ground, Jack's face a breath away from mine, his lips in a wicked grin. I gasped, more from surprise at the sudden dip that from fear.." pg. 57

I showed you mine, now show me yours!

5 comments:

  1. It took me a minute but I assume they're dancing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this book! Great teaser! I really can't wait to read the next one. :) New follower.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! That's an awesome tease...thanks!

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a phenomenal book. I can't wait to read it! Great teaser!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow an awesome quote! I can't wait to read this book!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    Ning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!