Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Reading List for September

Sadly my reading has slowed down. I haven't had the extra time to do anything significant, but it seems as if that has changed! Some free time has opened up! Yay! So in order to catch up to where I want to be, this is what I am going to do. Here is my upcoming reading list: (not in any order)

1. A Note From an Old Acquaintance-Bill Walker (a book tour read)-DONE
2. The Neurology of Angels- Krista Tibbs
3. The Maze Runner-James Dashner (started it but got sidetracked)
4. The Cave-Steve McGill
5. Hannibal's Elephant Girl-Ariion Kathleen Brindley
6. Dracula The Un-Dead-Dacre Stoker
7. South of Broad-Pat Conroy
8. Everything Sucks-Hannah Friedman-DONE
9. Circle of Souls-Preetham Grandhi
10. Columbine-Dave Cullen
11. Tamed by a Laird-Amanda Scott-PAUSED TIL THE BOOK DRIES..hopefully
12. My Name is Will-Jess Winfield


Now I have some other books that I may squeeze in there somewhere but for now that should do it! I hope to have these read by the end of this month. Of course, if I get more free time I'll read more :)>

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting my book (Columbine) on your list, Melissa.

    I'm looking forward to what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also read Columbine: A True Crime Story by Jeff Kass. It covers school shootings across the country and gives a much different take on the killers' parents.
    GM Davois

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!